Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fried Steak II
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds round steak, pounded to about 1/2 inch thickness
- 4 cups vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|