Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fried Steak
- 3 pounds Cube Steak (tenderized Round Steak That's Been Extra Tenderized)
- 1-1/2 cup Whole Milk, Plus Up To 2 Cups For Gravy
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- LOTS Of Black Pepper. Lots.
- Canola Oil, For Frying
- Salt And Pepper, For Both Meat And Gravy
- 5 pounds Russet Or Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 cups Butter
- 1 package (8 Oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup (to 3/4 Cups) Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon (to 1 Teaspoon) Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (to 1 Teaspoon) Black Pepper
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?