Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola or peanut oil
- 4 cups cold leftover white rice, crumbled into individual grains
- 2 cups diced leftover chicken
- ½ pound ham steak, cut into ¼-inch dice (2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 2 large eggs, beaten together with 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 561kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 183mg (61%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|