Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fricassee with Meatballs
- 1 broiling or frying chicken (3 to 3½ pounds) with all giblets except the liver
- Double recipe for meatballs
- 4 to 5 tablespoons butter, margarine, or schmaltz (rendered chicken fat), in that order of preference
- 2 medium onions, peeled and finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 small (individual size) can tomato juice
- 1 to 2 cups water, as needed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 892kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 65g (100%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (94%)|
|Cholesterol 264mg (88%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|