Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fricassée with Figs and Port Sauce
- 12 ripe black Mission figs
- 1 1/4 cups ruby Port
- 3 bay leaves, divided
- 1 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 2 legs, 2 thighs, and 2 breasts with wings attached
- 18 slices Serrano ham or prosciutto (about 12 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped shallots
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?