Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken French - Rochester, NY Style
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium chicken base
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|