Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Florentine Pesto Pasta
- 12-16 ounces dried short pasta (bowties, penne, gemelli, etc)
- 4 chicken breast cutlets (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, chopped, about 1 cup
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or stock
- 8-16 ounces of fresh spinach*, washed, long stems removed and chopped
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup (or more) pesto
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?