Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1½ cups panko crumbs or dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 bunches cilantro, for garnish
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce with Horseradish, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 101kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|