Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fajitas with Green Olive-Cilantro Salsa
- 2½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ medium onion
- 2 cups fresh orange Juice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, if frying
- 18 corn or 12 flour tortillas, warmed or crisped just before serving
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups sour cream
- Green Olive-Cilantro Salsa
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 563kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 159mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|