Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fajitas with Crunchy Lime Cabbage and Avocado
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus additional for griddle
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 large red onion, halved, sliced lengthwise
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 6 to 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?