Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (8 inches each)
- 4 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 teaspoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?