Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Fajita Melts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 (1/2 inch thick) slices French bread
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|