Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchiladas With Green Salsa
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (from 1 ear, or frozen and thawed)
- 1 2- to 2 1/2 pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack (6 ounces)
- 12 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 tomatillos, papery husks removed
- 1 cup jalapeo, seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?