Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken breasts (2 to 3)
- 1 16-ounce jar mild salsa verde
- 2 cups fresh cilantro sprigs, plus more for serving
- 1 cup sour cream, plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 pound Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
- 8 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup 6-inch flour tortillas
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?