Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skins removed (about 1 3/4 lbs)
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatillos, papery husks removed, rinsed
- 4 serrano chile peppers, top cut off to expose interior and to remove stems
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 of a whole white or yellow onion
- 1 bunch cilantro, rinsed and chopped, stems included
- High smoke point cooking oil such as canola oil, peanut oil or grapeseed oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled Mexican Cotija or Queso Fresco cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?