Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchiladas IV
- 4 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.5g|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|