Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 jalapeo pepper finely chopped (remove seeds for milder flavor if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes in pure
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 12 ounces shredded cooked chicken (skin removed)
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 loosely packed cups)
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeos minced (optional)
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves for serving (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?