Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds fresh Poblano chilies
- Canola oil
- Chile sauce
- 1 lb. fresh Tomatillos, peel, remove stems
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tsp Kosher salt (add more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper (add more to taste)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch (dissolve in 4 tablespoons water, for thickening)
- Hot sauce, your favorite, optional (I used a bit of Cholula)
- Chicken and enchiladas
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (you can also use bone-in chicken breasts or thighs)
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil or Canola Oil
- Cajun Seasoning mix or Kosher salt and pepper
- 20 small white corn tortillas (5-6 inch)
- Canola oil for frying
- 1 lb. grated Mexican four-cheese blend (Kraft)
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Cilantro for garnish, chopped and sprinkled, optional
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?