Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchilada Soup I
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cooked, boneless and skinless chicken breast halve
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|