Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 4 cups water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|