Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole I
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 16 ounces processed cheese spread
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|