Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Dumpling Soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 6 cups good quality chicken broth (I like the Imagine and Pacific varieties)
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into eighths
- 4 large celery stalks, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium leek, halved lengthwise and slice into 1/2 inch slices (white and pale green section only)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for salting dumpling water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Directions1. Melt butter in large saucepan and add flour, whisking until smooth. Whisk chicken broth into flour mixture and continue whisking over medium-high heat until smooth and at a low boil, about 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?