Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Cutlets with Romesco and Serrano Cracklin's
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from baguette with crust, divided
- 1 cup drained roasted red bell peppers from jar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar, divided
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley plus 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 large chicken cutlets
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto, chopped
- 6 cups torn butter lettuce
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?