Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus, Capers, and Shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fennel seeds, ground in spice mill or in mortar with pestle
- 1 pound medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 cups sliced shallots (about 12 ounces)
- 1 1/4 pounds 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick chicken cutlets (about 8)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?