Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10 dried guajillo or New Mexico chiles (about 2 1/2 ounces total), wiped clean, stemmed, and seeded
- 2 tablespoons whole coriander seeds
- 4 1/2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons whole fennel seeds
- 1 (1-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup whole macadamia nuts (8 to 10 nuts), plus 1/4 cup, chopped, for optional garnish
- 8 shallots, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ginger, minced (from about 1 1/2-inch knob)
- 8 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground turmeric
- 3 stalks fresh lemongrass, root ends trimmed and 1 or 2 outer layers discarded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole (3-pound) chickens, each cut into 8 pieces, then breasts cut in half
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 (15 1/2-ounce) cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Double recipe
- 8 lime wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?