Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Crescent Braid
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 small white potatoes with skin
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons country Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|