Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Creole with Chile Cream Sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|