Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Creole on the Run
- 1 teaspoon olive oil and 2 teaspoons olive oil (extra-virgin preferred), divided use
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, all visible fat discarded, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen cut okra, thawed
- 2 medium dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (lowest sodium available)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana hot-pepper sauce or red hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?