Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups white and dark meat from poached chicken, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups Sauce Suprême, made with chicken broth (recipe below)
- 12 savory crêpes
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken or veal stock
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper, nutmeg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 580kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 52g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (145%)|
|Cholesterol 393mg (131%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|