Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Couscous Salad
- Ingredients for Salad
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free low sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/4 cups (one 5.8-ounce box) plain couscous
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 2/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup diced radishes
- 1/2 cup English cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley julienne
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or chopped pecans
- radish slices for garnish (optional)
- Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?