Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Corn Chowder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|