Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, cut into halves
- 4 slices ham
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 teaspoons melted light margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|