Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|