Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups extra virgin olive oil, more if needed
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- Salad greens, for serving.
- Directions1. Season chicken well with salt and pepper. In a very large skillet or stock pot with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat with half the garlic and all the shallots, rosemary, thyme and crushed red pepper flakes until there are small bubbles on surface and around garlic.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?