Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Coconut Curry Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots peeled and finely chopped except for a few matchsticks for garnish
- 1/2 onion chopped finely
- 1 red bell pepper chopped finely except for a few thinly sliced pieces for garnish
- 1 cup cooked chicken meat chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (if you like it less spicy just use 1 tablespoon)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 13.5 ozcan Asian coconut milk or cream (unsweetened)
- 21 ounces chicken broth (roughly 1.5 cans - I like Swansons brand)
- Optional: 2 tablespoons fish sauce and a few sprigs of cilantro
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?