Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can hominy, drained
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|