Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Chow Fun
- Two 5- to 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- All purpose flour for dredging
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- 2 cups Asian-type vegetables (whatever is available to you, such as bok choy, jicama, snow peas, scallions, shiitake, broccoli, long beans, and peas), chopped if applicable
- 2 cups fresh chow fun noodles (or 8 ounces dry pad Thai noodles that have been soaked in hot water according to package instructions to soften)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock, or any stock or broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 326kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|