Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Chili Macaroni
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground chicken
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz [398 ml]) stewed tomatoes, preferably Mexican style
- 1 can (14 oz [398 ml]) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- ½ tsp (2 ml) dried oregano
- ½ tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
- 1 cup (250 ml) elbow or wagon wheel macaroni
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh or frozen cut green beans
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 447kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 133mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|