Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Chile Verde Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion , large dice
- 6 medium garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 5 medium Anaheim chiles , cored, seeded, and large dice
- 5 medium poblanos , cored, seeded, and large dice
- 1 tablespoon dried Aleppo pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos , husked, rinsed, and quartered
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 medium russet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and medium dice
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?