Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Chile Spaghetti
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken
- 12 ounces vermicelli pasta
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|