Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Cheese, and Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|