Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Cheddar Quesadillas with Tomato and Corn Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups purchased medium-hot chunky salsa verde
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red onion, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 burrito-size flour tortillas (11 inches in diameter)
- 3 cups (packed) grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 12 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?