Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Celery Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|