Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Caesar Salad
- 4 ounces Italian bread cut in -inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 chicken cutlets (each 2 to 3 ounces and inch thick)
- 1 package romaine lettuce hearts (18 to 20 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 anchovy fillets roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 small garlic clove
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?