Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Caesar Pizza
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast (about 12 ounces) or ½ cups shredded leftover Beer Can Chicken or any sliced cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup uncooked grits or polenta, for rolling the dough
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- ½ cup Roasted Garlic Paste
- 1¼ cups grated Fontina cheese
- 1 heart of romaine, cut crosswise into ½-inch-wide ribbons
- 2 tablespoons Caesar Salad Dressing or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 530kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|