Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Bowl
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine, cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|