Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Caesar Pasta
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried and shredded
- 1 large tomato, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|