Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Cacciatore Delight
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 cups onions, cut into thin rings
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup sherry
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|