Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped (scant 4 cups)
- 8 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1 very large red onion, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 4 1/2- to 4 3/4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces, excess fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil, divided
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, divided
- 12 ounces gemelli or penne, freshly cooked
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?