Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Burritos with Poblano Chiles and Corn
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium-size fresh poblano chiles, seeded, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves or cutlets, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 3/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 cup bottled red taco sauce
- 2 cups frozen mixed white and yellow corn kernels, thawed, patted dry
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups (packed) grated four-cheese Mexican blend or queso fresco(about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?